Cannabis Accounting Services
Complete accounting and bookkeeping solutions for cannabis industry companies.
Whether you are a start-up, a growing business, or a multi-state operator, Green Space Accounting can help you along with an intimate knowledge of cannabis rules and regulations. From payroll needs to balance sheets, income states, and more, we’ll put your business in a better financial position.
Comprehensive Cannabis Accounting Solutions: With our complete solutions, you’ll receive income statements, balance sheets, general ledger cleanup, and consultations with our team each month or quarter, as needed. These solutions will form a solid foundation for your company’s accounting system. You also can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, or any other services we offer.
Here are some additional ways Green Space Accounting can help your business:
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits, and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Account reconciliation and financial statement preparation.
- Cash flow management.
- Management of escrow funds, accounts, checks, and disbursed funds.
- Revenues and expense tracking.
- Determine what areas of your business are over-budget or under-budget.
- Identify specific items that are causing unexpected expenditures.
- Track dramatic increases in product returns or cost of goods sold as a percentage of sales.
Hiring an accountant in any industry is important for any business, but it’s even more crucial in the cannabis space. Constantly changing state laws and regulations make it difficult for dispensaries and cannabis companies to keep a compliant financial system in place, especially when you’re doing business in multiple states with different laws.
Business accounting firms help you keep accurate records, manage cash flow and payroll, and identify areas of your business that could change in order to make you more profitable. When we work with clients, we become more than just an outsource partner. Think of us as your personal financial department.
Yes, we offer complete accounting and bookkeeping services for dispensaries and any other type of business in the cannabis space. From small dispensaries to multi-state operators, we do it all.
Book a 30-minute consultation with our team today and start on your path to compliance and sustainable success.